Friday, August 19, 2016

A Cheeky Problem???

Before we took off on our last overseas trip in late May I sent Mum's DNA test off to FTDNA hoping that the results would be in by the time we got back on July 22.

The first time I checked at the site I was given a date of early August then the next time I checked it had changed to 18 August. I just logged in to check her results and got this message.


14th September!!! I'm now worried that there's something wrong with the sample I got from Mum. 

3 comments:

Helen V Smith said...

Don't be worried. I have a sample that has also been delayed. They did a big sale and I suspect they became overloaded then last time that happened there was a problem getting some reagents.

Shelley said...

Agreed. I've seen a flurry of complaints on social media in the last day or two about batches being delayed.

Shelley said...

Agreed. I've seen a flurry of complaints on social media in the last day or two about batches being delayed.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...