Friday, March 11, 2016

GAGs - GeniAus' Gems - 11 March 2016

It's Friday - time for me to provide you with a bit of cerebral nourishment.

I'm diving into Evernote to see what I have saved this week.I have lots of candidates this week - difficult decisions coming up.

1. Janelle remembers her ancestors on International Women's Day

2. Too many young lives lost.

3. Pauline reports on a homecoming

4. The story of my Dad's favourite drop.

5. Hope my local library buys this one.

6. Marty enjoyed this and so did I.

7. Lilian listened then applied her learning.

8. Midge is an only child too.

9. Does your house have a name or number?

10. Sharon finds connections.

11. American influence in Five Dock.

12. Jo Ann reminds us to remember everyone.

New to Me Blogs

A Couple of Pages
My Parents WW II Love Letters

And a big shoutout to Cyndi

Thanks Alona

No comments:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...