Friday, March 18, 2016

GAGs - GeniAus' Gems - 18 March 2016

Some weeks I feel like an errant schoolgirl who has to find excuses for not doing her homework. While this week I have managed to keep up with Australian blogs I have fallen behind in reading those from overseas. Participating in two online family history courses has seriously eaten into my blog reading time. I still, however, have several gems to offer.

1. Alona reminds us of the value of obituaries.

2. Marg gets close to a family plot.

3. Some tips from Dianne in library land. 

4. Lynda takes us to the archive in Raleigh.

5. Chez praises Trove.

6. For what are you Grateful?

7. I'm a sucker for pretty pics, thanks Jenny.

8. A female Factory previously unknown to me.

9. A helpful how-to from Judy, The Legal Genealogist.

10.  Simeon's namesake has four legs and a tail.

11. A puzzle solved.

12. Thanks to The National Archives at Kew I now know something about Coroners' history.


Orange Family History Group (and I found some relevant references there)

New-to-me Blogs

A Broad Abroad  Eh!
The Dusty Box
The Mary Matcham Pitt Family Website

No comments:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...