Friday, September 4, 2015

GAGs - GeniAus' Gems - 4 September 2015

It's been a big geneaweek for GeniAus this week with last Sunday's GeneaGala series of Hangouts on Air. After a day off genealogy last Monday I returned to my blog reading and selected some posts that I hope you will enjoy. I seem to have bookmarked a few foreign posts this week.

1. I missed this one from Patsy Trench earlier this month (Read Part 2 as well)

2. Remember to nominate your fave genies and vote after September 7.

3. I'd love to see more Book Review posts - here's one from Liz.

4. Shelley puts her analtyical mind to work to come up with some super and unique advice for searchng Trove.

5. Amy, my genimate from Texas, is writing an hilarious personal blog.

6. Meet Malcolm from the Biographical Database of Australia.

7. From Lithuanian Jew to Catholic Priest.

8. Maria sings the praises of Papers Past

9. Shauna's #NFHM2015 wrapup.

10. Do you use the digitised books from Familysearch?

1 comment:

Amy Coffin said...

Thank you for the mention, dear friend.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...