Sunday, December 28, 2014

AFFHO Congress 2015 Interviews

I have been neglecting my AFFHO Congress Official Blogger duties while I have been out of the country but now I am back I will take up the mantle once more.


My co-bloggers Pauleen and Shauna have been conducting interviews with several of the Congress presenters as I will be doing now that I am home.

In case you have missed some of the interviews here is a list of those posted so far:
















There are more interviews in the pipeline.

2 comments:

Cassmob (Pauleen) said...

Thanks for the summary Jill...very helpful.

Sharon said...

Yes thank you for the summary Jill. I am unable to attend Congress due to work commitments during Feb - August. Next time! But I look forward to a virtual visit through blogs :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...