Sunday, September 28, 2014

One Lovely Blog Award

I have watched the One Lovely Blog Award doing the rounds over the past few weeks and have seen it travel from Australia to the US and now like the boomerang it has arrived back on my doorstep downunder.

This third nomination that I have received is very sweet because it comes from across the seas from someone that I didn't know was a reader of my blog. Thanks to Beverly McGowan Norman who blogs at Roots, Branches and a Few Nuts for this nomination. I really appreciate your nomination and am flattered to be in such esteemed company.

Here are Beverly's nominations - some geneastars I am familiar with and  some new to me bloggers are on the list.

  1. Geneabloggers by Thomas MacEntee
  2. Opening Doors in Brick Walls by Cathy Meder-Dempsey
  3. One of my favorite food blogs, Plain Chicken by Stephanie Parker
  4. Maybe Someone Should Write That Down by Kassie Ritman
  5. Jana's Genealogy and Family History Blog by Jana Last
  6. The Legal Genealogist by Judy Russell
  7. No Story Too Small by Amy Johnson Crow
  8. Genealogy Circle by Cindy Freed
  9. Conference Keeper and Ancestral Breezes by Jen Baldwin
  10. Strange Alabama by Beverly Crider
  11. GeneaDictionary by Jill Ball 
  12. Branching Out Through the Years by Fran Ellsworth
  13. Parallax View by Tony Proctor
  14. Dispatches from the LP-OP by Lee Peacock
  15. A Southern Sleuth by Michelle Ganus Taggart
  16. (bonus) Worldwide Genealogy by a collaboration of authors

Here are the rules for this award: 
  1. Thank the person who nominated you and link to that blog 
  2. Share Seven things about yourself 
  3. Nominate 15 bloggers you admire (or as many as you can think of!) 
  4. Contact your bloggers to let them know that you’ve tagged them for the One Lovely Blog Award
Now as I have already been nominated and have shared the award I am going to direct you back to that post.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...