Saturday, August 4, 2012

Opportunities to hear about Ned

Earlier this year I heard Paul O'Keefe speak about his Ned Kelly research at Randwick Library  and I was blown away by his presentation. Here's my report :

It would be well worth a trip to Liverpool to hear Paul's presentation.

Paul just posted this announcement on Facebook:

Hi Everyone,
My next lecture is on at Liverpool Regional Museum (Sydney) on Saturday the 18th August at 11am. I'm Keynote speaker as part of their History Week celebrations - Its Free! come along!
Find below a story about my discovery and my lectures

Michelle Nichols from Hawkesbury Library tells me that Paul will also be presenting there in History Week. Details should appear on the Library website shortly.

No comments:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...