Thanks for your Christmas in July present.
I have had lots of fun playing with my new toy and, like a good girl, have been sharing it with my friends, I've even asked people I barely know to play with me. In fact I have shared it with 179 of my friends. I like it so much that I even take it to bed with me and my mate, Android.
I love this toy and don't want to appear ungrateful but I thought I'd share with you a few things that would improve it so that, before you give it to other people at the real Christmas time, it will be even better. Here are a few things on my wishlist:
- I'd like to see when my friends are online
- I'd like to be able to post directly from other applications
- It would be good if I could see my Huddles on my laptop
- I'd like to see who other people have in their circles on the Android app
- I'd like to see posts from my other social networks in my Google stream (sorry I'm a two-timer)
- Seeing my RSS feeds in my stream would be cool
- Call me vain but I'd like a vanity URL within Google+
- I'd like a notification on my Chrome tab that tells me when there is a notification (so I don't have to use a third party extension)
- I'd like a safe and simple way to import my photos from Facebook
- I wish I could resize my circles so I can see more on the screen at once
- An annoying beep (that I can turn on and off) to announce a new notification would be handy
I could think of more things, Santa, but I'm not a greedy girl. I know Mr Google is very busy, Santa, but my friends and I would be very happy if you could take these requests to him. We promise that we will be good boys and girls and not mess with our new toy, Google+.