Monday, August 9, 2010

There's to be a Family History Fair at Liverpool, NSW

Earlier today on the State Records site I noticed that Lindsay Allen is scheduled to talk at The Liverpool Family History Fair this weekend. As I really enjoyed Lindsay's talk last Saturday at Hawkesbury I thought I'd chase down details for the Liverpool Fair.

I tweeted about this but had no response so I sent an email to Liverpool Library to see if I could track down a program.  Julie Senior the Family History Officer at the library promptly replied with a copy of the program and gave me permission to post it on this blog.

So if you feel like a drive to Liverpool this Friday or Saturday here is an outline of what is on offer.

Liverpool Program (Double click to enlarge)

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Thanks for the post. Didn't realise this was on. I'll be checking this out on the Saturday (I live only 15 minutes away)

www.baker1865.wordpress.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...