Tuesday, August 17, 2010

GeneaTweets

I have previously blogged about using Twitter for genealogy. When I do a search of my blog archives I find that I have made many references to Twitter and I first blogged aboutTwitter and genealogy in November 2008. Since those early days a number of switched on genealogists have turned to Twitter but they are in the minority.

Derek Baird from Barking Robot today made reference to this cheat sheet from Thomas MacEntee on Scribd that is a handy reference for wouldbe Twitterers. Genealogists who are considering Twitter will find this useful.

I still have concerns about the way some of my connections use Twitter. The "Be a Good Twitizen" section of the cheat sheet makes some pertinent points.


Mea Culpa - I  am guilty of not pausing between tweets. I will try to space them out.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...