Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Top 10 End-of-Decade Netbooks

It is over two years snce I acquired my first ASUS netbook. I have since replaced it with a later model and would like to upgrade again.

A netbook is one of my essential genealogical tools on which I carry my database in a copy of TMG. It fits snugly in my large handbag when I travel. As well as providing me with a means of keeping in touch via internet and email it allows ready access to my genealaogy database. I also use my smartphone for internet, email and reading RSS feeds but find that the netbook's larger screen size makes for easier access to familydata.

Listed in this article are the top ten netbooks nominated by APC. If you travel and don't have a netbook now is the time to rectify that situation.

Top 10 End-of-Decade Netbooks

Posted using ShareThis

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...