Tuesday, October 20, 2009

While I was sleeping....

Thomas MacEntee read my post about Google Wave and invited me to take a ride with he and two other genealogists from the US - so I am now riding - rather precariously - I'll just hang on tight and see where it takes me.

Tamura Jones also found me so I was able to invite him to the wave started by Amy Coffin. Hopefully some Aussies with a wave account will find me today.

A couple of people with an interest in genealogy have also contacted me and asked if I can get them a Google Wave invitation. If only I could I'd have more people to play with :-((

Laura Wilson also made this comment on my post "For web conferences you should try http://www.showdocument.com ,Great for online teaching and collaborating. I use it for working on my designs with other in my field.Its free and pretty simple - you just upload your file and invite others to view it together.
- Laura W".

And all this happened while I was dreaming.

3 comments:

Thomas MacEntee said...

I still have 7 invites to hand out - please send me their names and I'll take care of it.

Cheers!

GeniAus said...

Thomas - you are certainly doing your bit for US-Australian relations.
T H A N K S

Carole Riley said...

I'll have one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...