Monday, June 21, 2021

Three Rabbit Holes today

My annual subscription to MyHeritage runs out today so I am madly going through the DNA matches for the accounts I manage there before my access expires. I will probably resubscribe some time in the future when there is a decent offer but I cannot justify the AU $349‎  fee to extend my subscription now.

I am able to use the MyHeritage  subs at a local library or a genealogy society to search the MyHeritage record sets from home so I can't see the value investing in a premium subscription.

My Rabbit Holes of choice today are those MyHeritage Matches, DNAPainter to paint them and the Airtable database I use to track them.



2 comments:

Anne Young said...

Hi Jill

I would be really interested to read more about your Airtable database(s)

Regards
Anne

GeniAus said...

Early days yet Anne.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...