Having participated in the challenge previously I realise that it can be a very difficult challenge that requires quite a deal of preparation. I am devoting the next ten days to to preparation. So what am I doing?
1. I created a template for my posts so that will all have a consistent loo and feel. From this template I have created in Blogger twenty-six draft posts - one for each day of the challenge.
|Some of my draft posts|
|My nearly empty spreadsheet needs to be populated!|
3. It is many years since I researched this branch so I have forgotten the names of these cousinsso I have made a list of Elizabeth's descendants from my software program as a memory jogger.
4. As many new records, especially on Trove and in the State BDM Indexes, have become available since I researched this branch I am updating their records in my database.
5. Concurrently with this I am adding any ancestor related article I find in Trove to my Trove List "Descendants of Elizabeth Phipps".
7. I need to update my online family tree prior to the first post so that it reflects my recent research.