Sunday, July 22, 2018

GeniAus - On Stage In Birmingham

I can keep a secret.

When I saw this notice on Twitter a few minutes ago I just had to jump onto my computer and share the news.

 

I have been wanting to tell the world but had to wait until the officials made it official. I am thrilled to be speaking at this international event in Birmingham in June 2019. I am both excited and humbled to be included in this program of speakers from many nations.

I have had a sneak peek at the full program and it is a ripper.

The organisers will announce the remainder of the presenters and the full program over the coming days prior to the commencement of ticket sales.

I hope to see you in Birmingham.




2 comments:

Cassmob (Pauleen) said...

Congratulations Jill! It’s going to be a humdinger.

Brigitte S said...

I'm so happy to be able to see you again, Jill. I know about the lectures too ... It's so difficult to not say anything. I'm so thrilled and of course I'll be there.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...