Friday, June 5, 2015

GAGs - GeniAus' Gems - 5 June 2015

By the end of a week I have forgotten which posts I have earmarked in my Evernote GAGs notebook so I enjoy revisiting those posts as I type up this list. I hope you enjoy them too.

1. Carmel is doing a sterling job with this series. Wouldn't it be grand if this was replicated in other states.

2. Annie writes of her experiences during a librayr placement

3. A reminder from Wagga Wagga of the worth of local histories

4. The name "Dicky Dewson" just caught my eye.

5.  What's new? via volunteer,Alex

6. Have you fallen for these?

7. A positive review from Chris Paton

8. I'm a one file girl too

9. Beaut research by Queensland's #nextgen blogger.

10.  I read these posts each week and lament that my state society doesn't do something similar.

11. A post on Lenore's blog took me to this one from Vicki. As I am about to set out on a trip to The Western Front it was most useful. Vicki's 4 blogs have been added to my RSS feeds.

12. And here's a review of a book I am reading from anaother of Vicki's blogs.

Congratulations to my geneablogging mate from the Top End, Pauleen Cass, for having her blog,,  added to those being preserved in Pandora. 'Twas about time she was recognised.

1 comment:

Alex Daw said...

Thanks for the inclusion in this weeks GAGs Jill. As always, a fascinating list with some great posts. Doesn't that library in Scotland look fabulous? And yes - a big shout out to Pauleen :)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...