It's been a wild week here in Sydney with dreadful storms and lots of rain. Our property is waterlogged and the dam is overflowing as was the list of blog posts in my Inoreader RSS feeds. Being forced to stay indoors gave me plenty of time to review the many posts that presented themselves.
In this week prior to ANZAC Day I could have filled this list with stories of bravery but I deliberately stayed away from those stories. I could not single out one story from many about our brave men - there were so many.
1. Donna shares a local spy storyhttp://mosman1914-1918.net/project/blog/a-local-spy-story
2. Alona's post sent me scrambling for old autograph bookshttp://www.memorabiliahouse.com/2015/04/far-more-than-just-autographs/
3. A blogger reminds us of the varierty of media that can be found in Trovehttp://connectingthefamily.blogspot.com.au/2015/04/unlocking-family-stories-trove-part-2.html
4. Thanks for sharing this useful resource Lilianhttp://researchbylily.blogspot.com.au/2015/04/abbrevations-found-in-genealogy.html
5. Janet reminds us to ask the right questionshttp://one-place-studies.org/q-is-for-2015/
6. Perkinsy discusses respect
7. Friday Fossicking - an interesting series from Chris
8. Sharon reminds us that we can all make mistakes
9. James asks how our files are stored.
10. Debra remembers Nanniehttp://pocketfulloffamilymemories.blogspot.com.au/2015/04/winifred-ellen-100-years.html