Friday, January 9, 2015

GAGs - GeniAus' Gems - 9 January 2015

As previously stated My GeniAus Gems are subject to my personal biases ( I favour posts that contain original material) and I make no apology for that. I have a distinctly Australian bias and most of my selections relate to family history.

You may enjoy these posts from the past week.

1. What's your ancestor score? Kim has worked hers out.

2.  Is the pomodoro technique for you? It seems to have worked for Marion

3.  Michelle relates a story from Pitt Town

4. Tales both funny and sad from Carmel

5. A newsy post from Shauna

6.  Alona faced a real emergency this week

7. Derek returns to the cemetery

8.  Susan finds that searching for someone with an unusual name sin't always easy

9.  Best wishes to Kerryn as she accepts another challenge

10.  Stephen asks what kind of reader you are


Kerryn Taylor said...

thanks for the mention and the good wishes Jill.

Alona Tester said...

Thank you for the mention Jill. And once again your collection has a range of really interesting posts


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...